X Online Chat
please wait
close window
pdfDownload as PDF

Disabled Parking Permits

The Town Clerk's Office issues parking permits to Ulysses residents with temporary or permanent disbabilities. 
Permits are free but must be ordered by your doctor.

Complete this form for a permit.

For more information on New York State disabled parking permits, click here.