- Town Council
- Boards & Committees
- Safety & Services
Hooking Up to Town Water
If you are on the Town's water main, you may be able to connect. View a map of Ulysses water districts.
To connect to town water, follow these steps:
- Read the New Water Hook Up information sheet.
- Complete the Plumbing Permit Application
- Read Standard Specifications and Details for Ulysses Water, and
- Local Law 1 of 2003- Ulysses Water Law
- The contractor will need to be approved by the Town of Ulysses. (See Approved Contractor list.)
- If the contractor is not approved, please complete the New Contractor registration
When submitting your application, you will need to include the following:
• A drawing of the planned plumbing project
• Owner's complete name and phone number
• Service address
• Plumber's name and phone number
• Payment: Cash or check; the cost varies by type of permit, service location, and water meter size.
Inspections are required to verify plumbing is in compliance with all applicable New York State and local building codes. Do not cover, bury or otherwise hide any plumbing prior to having it properly inspected and approved by the Town of Ulysses. At the time the plumbing permit is issued, the manner of inspections included in the permit is explained. Additional inspection trips can be provided at additional cost.
Town of Ulysses, NYIf you have questions please contact Carissa Parlato or call (607) 387-5767.
10 Elm St.
Trumansburg, NY 14886
Fax: (607) 387-5843
© 2017 Town of Ulysses, NY
Sign Up for News & Info
You have been added to our mailing list.